180W mono or 2x90W stereo add on amplifier module for the KPA lunch-box
The Camplifier 290 can run in stereo mode. This will give you two separate and independent channels. You can use your stereo effects by sending power to two separate speaker cabinets or to a speaker cabinet that has been wired to have two separate channels (such as the Marshall 1960 cabinets , for example). On the stereo channels, cabinets down to 4 ohms can be powered with up to 90 watts per channel.
Both stereo channels can be patched to play the same signal to two separate speaker cabinets by sending signal to the right signal input of the Camplifier 290 only.
In bridged mode, the power of the two stereo channels will be combined and sent to the bridged / mono speaker output.. On it, you can power up an 8 ohms cabinet with up to 180 watts or an 16 ohms cabinet with up to 90 watts.
The Camplifier 290 can run in stereo OR in bridged mode.
- 180 W @ 8 ohms mono speaker cabinets in bridged mode
- 2x90W @ 4 ohms stereo
- 360 watts peak power
- 90 W @ 16 ohms mono speaker cabinets in bridged mode
- not useable @ 4 ohms speaker cabinet in bridged mode
- 2x45W @ 8 ohms speaker cabinets stereo
- 2x23W @ 16 ohms speaker cabinets stereo
- jack input (unbalanced)
- speakon out (speakon / 1/4″ jack combi sockets available)
- illuminated power switch
- IEC power socket
- 120V/240V version available
- power cable included in delivery
- weight: 1 kg
- installation time 5 minutes
- mounting screws are included in the delivery
outside EU and Switzerland*Buy online !
*449 Euro including 19% German VAT for customers inside EU / prices are excluding shipping cost