2x180W stereo add on amplifier module for the KPA lunch-box.
The Camplifier 360 offers two separate and independent channels. You can use your stereo effects by sending power to two separate speaker cabinets or to a speaker cabinet that has been wired to have two separate channels (such as the Marshall 1960 cabinets , for example). Speaker cabinets with an impedance down to 8 ohms can be powered with up to 180 watts per channel.
Both stereo channels can be patched to play the same signal to two separate speaker cabinets by sending signal to the right signal input of the Camplifier 360 only.
- 2x180W @ 8 ohms stereo
- 720 watts peak power
- 2x90W @ 16 ohms speaker cabinets
- not useable @ 4 ohms speaker cabinets
- jack input (unbalanced)
- volume potentiometer available
- speakon out (speakon / 1/4″ jack combi sockets available)
- illuminated power switch
- IEC power socket
- 120V/240V version available
- power cable included in delivery
- weight: 1 kg
- installation time 5 minutes
- mounting screws are included in the delivery
for customers outside of EU and SwitzerlandBuy online !
*499 Euro including 19% German VAT for customers inside EU / prices are excluding shipping cost